A highly effective broad spectrum disinfectant consisting of a unique solution of Hydrogen Peroxide which is stabilised using a proprietary ionic silver based chemistry.
Highly effective biofilm remover
Biofilm is a group of micro-organisms which stick to each other and surfaces having a dramatic effect on both the quality and delivery of water. Biofilm can seriously affect livetsock performance due to the following:
- Reduction in water flow and volume.
- No taste and odour.
- High bacterial count - E.coli & Cryptosporidium.
- High attractant for Yeast and Moulds.
- Reduced animal performance.
- Inefficient delivery of water soluble products.
How Huwa-San works
Huwa-San is a powerful, highly effective, broad spectrum disinfectant that is both stable and safe. This unique product is a solution of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2 O2 ) which is stabilised using a proprietary ionic silver based chemistry. As a highly effective water treatment solution it has proven to be a truly credible alternative to traditional chlorine disinfection methods. Huwa-San physically removes biofilms whilst being non-toxic and non-corrosive*. Efficacy and stability is maintained at a wide range of temperatures and pH values.
Odourless, colourless and tasteless, Huwa-San lends itself to many applications in the field of water treatment and is used in over 30 countries for the effective control of biofilm and legionella. After use it simply degrades into harmless water and oxygen as one of the safest forms of disinfection.
- Proven efficacy with global approvals
- Highly effective biofilm remover
- Non-toxic and PH neutral when dosed
- Effective between 0°C and 95°C
- Unrivalled stability due to unique chemistry
- Wide range of applications
- Odour, colour and taste free
- No harmful by products
- Bactericide, virucide, sporicide
- Fungicide, algaecide, amoebicide
- Versatile and easy to apply
- 2 year shelf life
- Can also be used in the treatment of Legionella
- Available in a 20 litre bottle.