Company and data Controller’s details
Information we may collect from you:
• Information you have provided from completing a ‘Contact us’ or ‘Wishlist’ form. We may keep this information as a record of your enquiry. This includes your name, email address and telephone number if you have completed a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Wishlist’.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data for statistical purposes
• We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
• If you interact with us via our website chat we may collect data from you as needed to fulfil your query. This can include: your address, email address and phone number which may be needed to process your order or contact you in the future. This information will and can only be taken with your prior consent, as you provide it to us
• As a customer we will collect the following details from you in order to process an order. Your name, the company name, accounts address, delivery address (if different from accounts), phone number, email address.
Who has access to this information
The information you provide will be shared with the data controller and processor in order to fulfil your request or to contact you for marketing purposes, if you have given prior consent to do so. We will never share your information with third parties.
Where is your data stored
• Data that comes to us via our ‘Contact us’ or ‘Wishlist’ facility will be stored in our website CMS system. The details of your enquiry will also be shared via email between the data controller and processor in order to fulfil your query.
• We use Google Analytics to analyse our website performance so details relating to your location and frequency of site visits will be stored there.
• Our live chat system is run by Zendesk Chat, information as to your location, browser, devise and IP address is stored here.
• Should you order with us your data will be stored in our CRM system and order processing system
• Your data will always be kept securely whilst with us
What do we do with your data
We will use your data only for the purpose in which you gave us consent. If you have provided your name and address for us to process an order, that is all we will use that data for. Your data may be used for marketing purposes only if you have given us prior consent.
How long it is stored for
Your data will be stored until your query is processed. For marketing purposes your data will be stored until you give us further notice that you are no longer interested by unsubscribing to our emails.
Your rights under GDPR
The right to be informed
The right of access
You have the right to make a written request to access your personal data. This includes a description of the personal data, the purposes for which it is being processed, recipients, retention period and rights of rectification, erasure, restriction and objections.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that businesses delete the personal data that they hold on you in certain instances.
The right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain instances such as: when accuracy is contested, if processing is unlawful, if data is no longer needed, pending a right to object action.
The right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data from the controller.
The right to object
You have the right to object to processing on the basis of situations such as ‘profiling’ and/or behavioural marketing.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to object to decisions made solely by automated means such as automated profiling.
Interhatch use a feature of your Internet Web Browser called a 'cookie'. A cookie is a very small text file that your Web Browser places on your computer's hard disc when you log in. A cookie can be thought of as an identification card.
Our cookie is only used to store what is called a session ID that expires once you close your browser or log out of the site.
It does not store password or credit card information. It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details but you will not have access to stock and pricing information while you remain logged out.
Your Rights - Marketing and Mailing Lists
If you have opted to subscribe to our mailing list we may contact you via email with marketing related offers and updates. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email.
Interhatch is an ISO 9001 registered company and as such we work to a strict complaints procedure. Therefore, we meet the highest standards when collecting and using information. However, if you do have a complaint please bring it to our attention in writing:
Any changes to this policy will be posted here