Internal Sales Consultant
Job Title: Internal Sales Consultant - Posted July 2019
This is a new position created within the company to support the Commercial Livestock sales sector. The candidate will be responsible for supporting and growing sales within the commercial poultry sector working with the Sales Team to achieve company targets and goals. The product area’s predominantly focused on are Nutrition / Bio-Security / Water Hygiene / Husbandry. Experience in these areas would be beneficial but not essential. This position will be based from our Chesterfield office.
Further details of what the job involves:
1. Processing orders via Telephone / Email
2. ‘Upselling’ where possible
3. Taking incoming calls
4. Preparing quotations / presentations for customers
5. Booking sales appointments
6. Following up quotations and existing customers.
7. Assisting clients with dosage and application rates on products (a proficient understanding of mathematics required)
8. Producing specific product programmes / protocols for customers
The following skills are required as a minimum:
MS Excel -Competent
Written/Spoken English – Fluent in English and have good telephone skills
MS Outlook - Competent
Hubspot CRM – Training will be provided
Smartsheet – Training will be provided
Education/Experience required – GCSE/O Level passes in English, Maths and Science
The applicant must be approachable, honest, trustworthy, transparent, positive in their attitude, be organised and efficient and able to manage time effectively. They must be adept at building customer rapport and show a willingness to listen and learn, be accountable and an unselfish team player demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
The successful applicant will be offered a generous package in line with the training, experience and skillset they bring to the company.
In the first instance, email Jim Cuckson: firstname.lastname@example.org